THE ESSENCE OF LEADERSHIP
DRIVING VISIONS. INSPIRING ENTHUSIASM. MOTIVATNG CHANGE.
Developing excellent skills is absolutely essential to effective leadership. The leader must be able to share knowledge and ideas to transmit a sense of urgency and enthusiasm to others. A leader must be able to get his message across clearly, generate enthusiasm and commitment, and motivate others to act on it. The Essence of Leadership is a 4-day programme. It examines the most desirable aspects of leadership and equips you with the skills necessary for business leaders of all levels to build trust, motivate change and excite your organisation about the future.
Business leaders of today are constantly facing various obstacles – the rapid change in technology; the never-ending stream of competitors; the competition for the best and ablest brains; the consumer demands for improved products and services.
In order to overcome these obstacles to match changing times and circumstances, business leaders need to be visionary, charismatic, pragmatic and realistic. This is where skill in the art of communication makes or breaks a leader. Leadership and communication are inseparable. A leader can accomplish nothing unless he can communicate effectively.
Thus the major tasks for successful leaders are centered around creating and maintaining high levels of motivation, and presenting their vision and energy to empower people to achieve more in shorter time spans, embrace total quality management, and love what they are doing.
THE ESSENCE OF LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME AIMS
To help participants to:
- Develop their leadership skills in managing and motivating staff, and to become effective managers and supervisors
- Deliver any types of presentation effectively, be it on company growth, organisation direction, or inspiring commitment from the team
- Be perceived as a capable individual because of your confidence in delivering your message, and responding and handling difficult questions and comments positively
- Be able to get your points across accurately and persuasively thus, making it easy for you to influence your audience to your way of thinking.
- Become more comfortable speaking in front of a group of people, even to strangers and higher authority figures
- Effortlessly command the attention of your audience and speak with more confidence, thus lending weight to what you have to say
This training is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to maximize their leadership potential.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and staff who have the potential to be promoted to managerial positions, include:
SALES LEADERS who have to do a lot of persuading and convincing to individuals or large audience either via informal sessions, and
BUSINESS LEADERS who have to constantly motivate and inspire your teams.
By the end of this interactive seminar you will be able to:
- Understand the main principles & practices of leadership
- Undertake self-analysis and evaluation of their existing leadership styles
- Develop delegation and empowerment skills
- Develop their skills in managing communication
- Develop their skills in team working & teambuilding
- Understand the sources of motivation and de-motivation of staff
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop staff
- Handle conflict situations
- Overcome resistance to change
- Understand the dynamics of leadership
- Manage change effectively
- Get their points across with clarity and credibility
- Respond to tough comments and pointed questions with ease
- Become more proficient in influencing people to their way of thinking
- Have peace of mind the next time they have to present
- Command the attention of any audience effortlessly
- Discover their speaking strengths and be taught how to take advantage of them both onstage and offstage
- Discover their personal blind spots and be taught ways to overcome them once and for all